Join us for the largest display of Ford vehicles in Australia, the 30th Annual All Ford Day on April 18, 2021.
All Ford Day is a government approved COVIDSafe public event.
Open to clubs and individuals alike, entrants are asked to register their vehicles to be displayed or judged (one judging category per vehicle).
Due to government guideines and contact tracing requirements, we regret there can be no Pay-On-The-Day entries for display or judging. All tickets are requested to be purchased online, to minimise cash-handling at the entry gates. By purchasing an entry to All Ford Day, you agree to the health screening questions.
Please purchase your tickets online to guarantee your spot and receive the following great benefits:
All vehicles are to remain in place until the completion of trophy presentations (3:30pm).
If your vehicle is registered for judging, you must come to the Info Tent promptly to sign in and collect your Judging sticker.
Judging will commence from 9.30 am.
Please display the judging sticker on the drivers side of the windscreen.
FAILURE TO DISPLAY YOUR TICKET WILL EXCLUDE YOU FROM JUDGING
FAILURE TO PARK IN YOUR SPECIFIED LOCATION MAY EXCLUDE YOU FROM JUDGING
There are no Pay-On-The-Day judged entries.
If you choose to have your car as part of the Show ‘N’ Shine Judging below is a list of categories that you can enter. Trophies will be awarded to the category winner and runner up.
|No||Judging Category||No||Judging Category|
|1||Best Falcon, XK to XP||22||Best Mustang, ‘05 to’14|
|2||Best Falcon, XR to XT||23||Best Mustang ‘15 onward|
|3||Best Falcon, XW to XY||24||Best Fairlane ZA-ZD|
|4||Best Falcon, XA to XC||25||Best Fairlane ZF-ZH / LTD P5-P6|
|5||Best Falcon, XD to XF||26||Best Fairlane ZJ-ZL / LTD FC-FE|
|6||Best Falcon, EA to ED||27||Best Fairlane NA-BF / LTD DA-BF|
|7||Best Falcon, EF to EL||28||Best USA Ford (Fairlane / Galaxie / LTD / Thunderbird)|
|8||Best Falcon, AU||29||Best “F” Series|
|9||Best Falcon, BA to BF||30||Best Customline / Victoria / Mainline|
|9b||Best Falcon, FG to FG-X||31||Best Model T/ Model A / Side valve|
|10||Best Falcon GT, XR to XT||32||Best Anglia / Prefect|
|11||Best Falcon GT , XW to XY||33||Best Zephyr / Zodiac / Consul|
|12||Best Falcon GTHO||34||Best Cortina|
|13||Best Falcon GT, XA to XB||35||Best Capri (>1987) / Escort (>1980)|
|14||Best Falcon GT, EB to EL||36||Best Japanese Ford (Capri 1988> / Laser / Meteor / Probe / Telstar)|
|15||Best Falcon GT, Replica||37||Best Euro Ford (Focus / Fiesta / Sierra / Mondeo / Escort 1980>)|
|16||Best Tickford Enhanced||38||Best Ute / Panel Van (incl. XG-XH)|
|17||Best FPV GT/GT-P, BA to BF||39||Best Sports Car|
|17b||Best FPV GT/GT-P/GT-E/GT-F, FG||40||Best Hot Rod, Rat Rod or Jalopy|
|18||Best FPV non-GT, BA to FG-X||41||Best SUV / 4×4 Offroad|
|19||Best Mustang, ‘64 to ‘66||42||Best Truck / Commercial|
|20||Best Mustang, ‘67 to’73||43||Best Non Category Vehicle|
|21||Best Mustang, ‘74 to’04|
If you have pre-purchased your tickets online, arrival maps and site maps will be issued via email.
Pre-purchase display and spectator here – Tickets.
Due to COVIDSafe restrictions, there will be no vehicle Pay-On-The-Day entries.
A vehicle entry includes on family pass to the event (2 adults and 3 children).
On arrival at the event, entrant vehicles will be queued on Eastern Park Circuit to minimise local impacts. The All Ford Day site map details the event layout and entry points. Please review the site map here.
There is an allocated and socially-distanced meals area – please bring your picnic rug and settle in.
There is ample on-street and off-street spectator parking dispersed around the event site. All attendees are reminded to park legally, to respect the local residents, to avoid gathering in large groups and to adhere to current government health advice. Please review the Spectator Parking Map here.
Tow vehicles with trailers are to unload their display cars in the Tow Vehicle & Trailer Parking Area shown on the site map. Entrants may then move the display vehicle to the appropriate area of the show arena.
YOU MUST PARK ONLY IN THE AREA ALLOCATED TO YOU.
For Insurance and Safety Purposes, A Condition Of Entry Is That All Vehicles Must Remain Stationary Until After The Presentation Of Trophies (3pm).
Please respect the road rules and local residents when leaving the event.
We are working with state government and the City of Greater Geelong to keep the local community safe. All Ford day is an approved COVIDSafe event and for 2021 we feature a new larger site, plenty of fresh air and spectator limited numbers.
With the COVID19 Pandemic, event planning has changed and All Ford Day has kept up to date with all relevant public health advice in our planning and execution. All factors have been considered, with approved remediation measures implemented to maintain social distancing, encourage cashless payments and reinforce contact tracing requirements by requiring attendees to both check in and check out of the event.
COVIDSafe Health Screening Advice
By purchasing an entry to All Ford Day, you agree to the health screening questions below:
– Are you currently required to be in isolation because you have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19)?
– Have you been directed to a period of 14-day quarantine by the Department of Health and Human Services as a result of being a close contact of someone with coronavirus (COVID-19)?
– Are you experiencing any of these symptoms? Chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell.
If you answered YES to any of the above questions you should not attend the event. Please refer to our refund policy in the Terms and Conditions below.
If you prefer to enter manually please download our paper entry formPaper entry download
and return it to :
All Ford Day
6 Brougham Street, Geelong. 3220.
Phone: 03 5215 11 81
Fax: 03 5223 1720
If you would like to enter the 2021 All Ford Day as a club please download the club entry form
Club entry download
and return it to :
All Ford Day
6 Brougham Street, Geelong. 3220.
Phone: 03 5215 11 81
Fax: 03 5223 1720
1. All entrants, owners and drivers enter and participate in this event solely at their own risk. In consideration of acceptance of this entry to attend the All Ford Day, the applicant releases the organisers and organising clubs of any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury to applicant, their party and/or their vehicle(s). The entrant, by participating or driving in this event, and passengers, by taking part, shall waive the right of action at law against the organisers, the committee, associated organisers, their representatives or agents for loss, damage or injuries arising from attendance at the function.
2. This website is owned and operated by Pace Marketing Pty Ltd (ACN 66 143 266 371) t/as the All Ford Day6 Brougham Street Geelong 3220(‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’).
3. We sell tickets to purchasers of tickets (“You”, “Your”) offered via this website as per the following terms and conditions; Tickets are sold through Trybooking and you are subject to TryBooking Pty Ltd ACN 126 987 915 Terms and Conditions. www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions
4. All ticket holders consent to be filmed and or recorded as members of the audience.
Conditions of Sale
5. All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST) where applicable.
6. Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, or at a time otherwise specified.
7. We reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
8. Tickets will be delivered to you by the method you select during the booking process.
9. Tickets may not, without the prior consent of Us, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
Refunds and exchanges
10. We will only refund tickets in accordance with these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law. We or Trybooking have no liability to you.
You’ll be able to obtain a full refund or a credit (at your choice) of the total price of your tickets if:
a) The All Ford Day is cancelled or rescheduled as a result of COVID-19 requirements or restrictions;
b) You are prevented from travelling to the venue due to State, Territory or Commonwealth government travel restrictions and you advise us that you’re unable to travel at least seven days before the date of the event (so that we have enough time to refund you and then offer the tickets to someone else);
c) You or any of your group members have COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to isolate (or if any of your close contacts or group member/s has COVID-19 symptoms) and you notify us and provide us with some evidence (e.g. a medical certificate) at least 24 hours prior to your attendance at the event (or as soon as you can if there are valid reasons why 24 hours notice is not possible); and
d) In other circumstances, where we feel it is appropriate.
In addition, where the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) apply and you have purchased your tickets, you will be entitled to a full refund, credit or replacement ticket where the event does not commence at all, unless the event is cancelled because of circumstances beyond reasonable control (excluding COVID-19 reasons as set out above in this clause 10), such as extreme heat, rain, other adverse weather (including adverse air quality), natural disaster, war, sabotage, riot, acts of terrorism, national emergency, fire, explosion, power shortage, strike or other labour difficulty, epidemic and/or quarantine (excluding where related to COVID-19), government intervention, or plant or equipment breakdown.
However, please note refunds, credits or replacements will not be issued in some circumstances, such as where:
e) The tickets are complimentary tickets;
f) You are unable to enter the venue, attraction, activity or area because it has reached capacity (e.g., licensed areas);
l) Social distancing restrictions or operational requirements prevent you from being able to access a particular part of venue; or
m) You decide not to attend the event because you have changed your mind or are unable to attend due to other personal reasons (excluding the COVID-19 reasons set out above in this clause 10).
11. We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase, except in limited circumstances. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
12. We reserve the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances is determined by Us. Please contact Us for details in this instance, in order to determine your eligibility for a refund.
13. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
14. If We authorise a Refund, we will refund to you the ticket price, the booking fee and handling fee.
15. Any refund payable can only be made back to the credit card (whether temporary or otherwise) used in the original transaction. If you use a “disposable” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for your online purchase we are not able to make any refund to you unless:
a) you can provide full details of the credit card;
b) the credit card remains valid; and
c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
16. We will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events on our website when applicable. It is your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
17. The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately. You should periodically check ourwebsite to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
Disclaimer and liability
18. You accept that, as set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) or otherwise permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
19. The Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles We collect the personal information you provide so that we can communicate with you before the event and advise you of future events, organise judging and site plan. Your consent to keep details is implied unless you notify us that you do not consent to your information being so used, however if you do not provide the information sought we will be unable to accept your entry. Under no circumstances will information be sold or given to external agencies for any purposes
20. For the comfort and safety of patrons, the following items are NOT permitted:
• Smoking outside the designated smoking area;
• Animals: other than animals recognised as assistance animals under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) (TA or MOPT, acting reasonably, may request evidence that an animal is an assistance animal and/or is trained to meet standards of hygiene and behaviour that are appropriate for an animal in a public place);
• Drones, flares, fireworks, firecrackers, smoke bombs and laser pointers;
• BBQ’s or cooking equipment;